Thursday, April 25, 2019

XXV (Part A and B)

(A)

The ghost squad lasted longer
than I expected
with their pistols and rifles empty
and then their daggers and swords
dripping with blood;

They had died like men
like Skot and his men had
their pale tussocks of their uniforms
laced with sweat
and their necks ripped to pieces,

They had died like men
their swords and daggrs
covered in blue blood
and the ashes of the enemy
laced around them,

'It's time, Andy' Michelle appeared
at the back of me

'Time for what?' I turned around
looking at a circle of Vampires
build up around me

'This' She cursed
and I woke up next to a bomb.

(B)

Missing a piece of the story
five stories tied themselves into one
as Michelle held my hand
‘How?’ I asked her.

‘It’s a long story’ She said
‘It takes a huge amount of power
but we had no choice’

She collapsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment